The University of Texas Libraries invites applications for the position of Liaison Librarian for Biosciences. This position will provide innovative services to faculty and students in the life sciences. They will serve as a key member of the STEM and Social Sciences Engagement Team within the Research Support and Digital Initiatives department of the Academic Engagement division, collaborating with colleagues to advance and transform our liaison program in response to new modes of scholarship, teaching and learning. They will be excellent presenters and teachers; and they will be self-starters who appreciate a varied and evolving work environment.

To receive full consideration, complete application materials, including 3 screening questions you'll receive after the initial submission, are due by the date of first review on June 14th, 2019.

Candidates may be hired with the Assistant Librarian or Librarian title, depending on qualifications. To review a complete listing of responsibilities, qualifications and salary information, and to apply, please visit the UT Austin Job Board.

Liaison Librarian for Biosciences (Assistant Librarian Rank) posting R_00003619: https://utaustin.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/UTstaff/job/UT-MAIN-CAMPUS/Liaison-Librarian-for-Biosciences--Assistant-Librarian-_R_00003619
Liaison Librarian for Biosciences (Librarian Rank) posting R_00003616: https://utaustin.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/UTstaff/job/UT-MAIN-CAMPUS/Liaison-Librarian-for-Biosciences_R_00003616

The University of Texas Libraries has a strong commitment to diversity and encourages applications and nominations from traditionally underrepresented groups. We welcome and respect all individuals and communities by valuing and consciously maintaining awareness of diverse perspectives and experiences. We believe inclusivity is critical to fostering excellence in all of our endeavors, and we promote diversity in our collections and the services that we provide as well as in our recruiting, hiring and retention practices. The University of Texas at Austin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.

Lauren Gandy (she/her/hers) | Human Resources Representative | University of Texas Libraries | The University of Texas at Austin | 512-495-4377 | http://www.lib.utexas.edu/