Hi everyone,

June 12th will be our next Advocacy call. As you might remember, we talked about specific tasks for each group member to complete on our document prior to the meeting. So you still have over a month to work on that.

If you are not currently involved and feel like participating, please don't hesitate to email me off-list.

Thanksso much and talk to you soon.

Michelle

Digital Library Federation is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: ToS Advocacy Group Meeting

Time: Jun 12, 2019 2:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://clirdlf.zoom.us/j/645439502

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,645439502# US (New York)

+14086380968,,645439502# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

Meeting ID: 645 439 502

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aojCpLuLf

To unsubscribe from the DLF-SURVEILLANCE-TECH list, click the following link:
https://lists.clir.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=DLF-SURVEILLANCE-TECH