A little less than two weeks remain to submit your application for a 2019 DLF Forum fellowship. This year, we are offering a number of fellowship opportunities to enable a diverse group of practitioners to attend the 2019 DLF Forum, to be held in Tampa, Florida, this October.

Forum Fellowship opportunities include:

Take a look at our website for all eligibility information and directions on how to apply. The deadline to apply is 11:59pm ET on Monday, June 10.

We look forward to seeing your application.

Aliya Reich | she/her/hers

Program Manager for Conferences and Events
Council on Library and Information Resources / The Digital Library Federation

2221 South Clark Street, Arlington, VA 22202

443-671-4212

diglib.org | clir.org