Hi Mike and all,

Mike – thanks again for a great presentation today and for addressing so many of our community questions.

All – the recording of today’s presentation should be available early next week. I thought it was a great discussion and that we have a lot of really helpful information from Amazon now to help guide our individual institutional use cases and strategies for positioning our use of the cloud going forward. Mike has agreed to proactively engage our community on fine-tuning their services for our sectors and we look forward to further dialoguing.

Everybody have a great weekend!

--

Matt Schultz

Curation and Digital Preservation Librarian

Grand Valley State University Libraries

616-331-5072