 Hello,
My name is Olivia Dorsey Peacock. I'm an alumna from UNC Chapel Hill's MSIS
program. I wanted to share with you all a resource that I've created that
may help patrons who are doing African American Genealogy or African
American history research.

The project is called *"Digital Black History"* and it's located here:
http://digitalblackhistory.com/. It's a searchable, online directory that
contains digital Black History projects, particularly focusing on projects
that may be of use to historians, family historians, and genealogists. The
website already has several projects on it already, but I will continue to
update the website as I find more.

Please feel free to pass along to others and let me know what you think!
Also, if you know of any digital Black History projects that are not on the
website, let me know and I'll add it.

Thank you for your time,
Olivia