Let us also not forget that venerable editor, Notepad++, which has eight
different case conversion options, including sentence case and "blend" case
conversion selections (whatever that does).

buT wHy WoUlD ANyoNe wanT tO usE rANdom cASe?

John Lolis
Coordinator of Computer Systems

100 Martine Avenue
White Plains, NY  10601

tel: 1.914.422.1497
fax: 1.914.422.1452

https://whiteplainslibrary.org/

*When you think about it, *all* security is ultimately security by
ignorance.*