Job Announcement: Data Services Librarian, Reed College (Portland, OR)

Reed College seeks an innovative, forward-thinking, and service-oriented librarian to provide leadership and support in data management for research at Reed. In this position, you will collaborate with faculty, students, instructional technologists, and other staff to develop scalable and sustainable data support including research consultations, workshops, and course-integrated instruction.

Full position description and link to apply: https://jobs.reed.edu/positions/data-services-librarian.html

This is my previous position in the Reed Library and I can attest that this is a great opportunity to develop your data services skills in a research-intensive liberal arts environment. Feel free to contact me directly if you want to know more about the position.

David Isaak (he/him/his)
Director of Collection Services | Reed College Library