Thanks for all the responses -- this will save a lot of time.

I'm especially curious about how the Fusion works out. Aside from having to
already factory reset it once, I'm curious how resilient it will be as the
waterproof rating is marginal for wet applications and it's size/shape
seems far more vulnerable to damage.

kyle