Help us make OJS better, together.

Do you use Open Journal Systems (OJS) or Open Monograph Press (OMP) for
your scholarly publishing? If yes, you won’t want to miss the Public
Knowledge Project <https://pkp.sfu.ca/>’s PGH Sprint at the Hillman
Library, University of Pittsburgh from July 29-31, 2019.  Don’t delay -
registration closes July 1, 2019. Register online
<https://pkp.sfu.ca/sprints/pgh-sprint-2019/> today.

What exactly is a sprint? PKP sprints are free, interactive,
unconference-style events. Participants bring ideas for improvements, we
bring our staff to support (and food!), and together we tackle real tasks
to make our software better for all. Everyone is welcome: software
developers, service providers, journal managers, library publishers -
anyone who uses our free, open source software. You’ll meet great people,
have fun, and possibly learn a thing or two. It's a great opportunity for
you to have your voice heard - and for us to listen. To learn more, visit:
https://pkp.sfu.ca/sprints/.

The PGH Sprint is generously hosted by the University Library System (ULS)
at the University of Pittsburgh. Read more about this mighty publishing
team here
<https://pkp.sfu.ca/2019/04/17/were-going-to-pittsburgh-pgh-sprint-2019/>.