The first part of the series of stories on Sexual Harassment in Libraries is shared below.  I’m still collecting stories and information so if you have something to share or you have a comment for me, please email me at [log in to unmask]

Feel free to share part one of the story.  The goal is to spread awareness.  I hope positive dialogue and positive action, if needed, comes.

Many thanks go out to all the people who have journeyed with me on this.  You know who you are.

Employee safety should always be number one.

https://www.allvoicesmatter.info/post/a-living-hell

Sent from my iPhone