Hi Jeff,

We have tableau public and use it for our external dashboard (the one that
shows to the public) and it's great for that purpose! We're looking for an
alternative to this option, however, due to the fact that tableau public
isn't ideal for sharing potentially sensitive information with staff and
admin since it requires saving to a public site. We looked into Tableau
Server but it's prohibitively expensive at this point. Was curious if
anyone is currently using something else.

Thanks for the response!

Natasha

---
Natasha Allen (she/her)
System and Fulfillment Coordinator, University Library
San José State University
1 Washington Square
San José , CA 95192
408-808-2655