Registration is underway for Islandoracon, taking place October 7  - 11 in
Vancouver, BC, Canada. The discounted Early Bird rate has been extended
from July 1st to July 6th.

For more information about the event, or to register, please visit
our website: https://islandora.ca/camps/islandoracon2019

This year will mark the third time that the Islandora community has come
together for a full conference, and the first time we're holding a
conference after the release of Islandora 8. This week-long event consists
of a day of in-depth "pre-conference" workshops, two days of regular main
conference sessions, a day of multi-track 90-minute workshops, and a
closing hackfest-style event where we can work together on projects to
improve our shared open-source platform. The full schedule is available
here: https://islandora.ca/camps/islandoracon2019/schedule

The theme of this year's conference is "Collaborate. CHANGE. Connect."
"CHANGE" is capitalized because our community is collectively facing the
need to manage major changes in the tools and platforms that make our own
Islandora platform work. Connecting and collaborating with others in
open-source is our best method to manage those changes, not just as
hundreds of individual Islandora users, but as a community moving together.

Islandora is a software framework designed to help institutions and
organizations and their audiences collaboratively manage, and discover
digital assets using a best-practices framework. Built on a base of Drupal,
Fedora, and Solr, Islandora empowers users to work with any data type
across a broad variety of knowledge domains.

Islandora and all of its components are completely open-source and free to
use.

Thank you,

Islandoracon Planning Committee