What's new in veraPDF 1.14
2 July, 14:00 CEST
Remaining places for this webinar are now available, sign up now!

Overview
This webinar will provide a user’s guide as to what’s changed in the latest version of v1.14. We will cover:
  • What are the fixes and new features in veraPDF:
    • border cases in PDF/A validation
    • performance and interface improvements
    • documentation clean up
  • What does this mean for users?
  • How do you report a bug or request a new feature?
  • veraPDF future plans and the release schedule
  • Q&A
Speakers
Carl Wilson, Open Preservation Foundation
Boris Doubrov, Dual Lab

Date and time
Tuesday 2 July at 14:00 CEST. The webinar will last approximately 45 minutes.

Registration
OPF members get priority registration for our webinars. Remaining places are now available to the community. Register to reserve your place.

Sign up to our mailing list to be the first to hear when places become available.

The recording and slides will be available to OPF members afterwards.

About veraPDF
veraPDF is the first complete open source PDF/A validator, covering all parts of the PDF/A standards. Funding from the PREFORMA project ended in 2017 and veraPDF is now sustained and maintained by the Open Preservation FoundationDual Lab provides active user support and carries out maintenance and bug fixes. The PDF Association’s PDF Validation TWG continues in its role resolving ambiguities arising from veraPDF’s usage in the field, and promoting adoption of PDF/A and veraPDF by developers worldwide.

--
Becky McGuinness | Community Manager
@openpreserve | Skype: becky.mcguinness1

Open Preservation Foundation