And I know AWS is the kingpin of cloud servers these days, but I try to
avoid it like the plague. The AWS admin console is just a nightmare to
navigate, and there are literally over a hundred different-named AWS
services that all overlap, making it extremely hard to tell what you want
to do.

Joshua Welker
Library Systems and Discovery Coordinator
James C. Kirkpatrick Library
University of Central Missouri
Warrensburg, MO 64093
JCKL 2260