If I can sneak one more in there, I *personally* (not in relationship to my
library) have enjoyed the flexibility of hosting options for Wordpress on
https://www.dreamhost.com/wordpress/ . The thing I don't like about
Wordpress.com is the difficulty of turning off some of the defaults, and
the DreamHost team helped me through.

Best regards,
Risa