Hello,
summer is fast approaching and with it is coming time to catch up with
C4L journals issues I have missed. I was looking for a way to get the
latests issues as epub and so far I have not found an easy way to do it.

I have found the discussions on code4lib wiki that date back to 2014 :
https://wiki.code4lib.org/C4lMW14_-_Code4Lib_Journal_as_epub and the
associated github repository
https://github.com/jtgorman/c4l-journal-as-epub but the issue27.epub
example is generating errors in Calibre.

The ruby code at https://github.com/LouisStAmour/journal2epub seems to
work better as the downloadable epubs at
https://github.com/LouisStAmour/journal2epub/downloads work fine but
they stop at issue 12, and as I am not really into ruby I have not
been able to install it. But as the latest update is from 9 years ago,
I am not sure it is a good idea to investigate into it.

So to summarize : is anybody there reading C4L journal as epub? Would
you please share your method to get properly formatted epub from an
issue?

Best regards,
Sylvain