I know this doesn't fix the underlying problem, but in the interim as
someone who does git/markdown regularly and is very comfortable with it, if
you have a proposed correction/suggestion for the code of conduct and don't
feel comfortable submitting a PR, I will volunteer to format and submit on
your behalf.

- Dave Mayo (he/him)