From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Pikas, Christina K.
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2019 8:42 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] ORCID

Hi David,
Our beta version of our Civil Space staff profiles is pulling from ORCID (not sure why it's not live yet). We're a consortium member which was only necessary to be able to add to the profiles (we migrated data from ResearcherID).

I didn't do the programming myself- it was done by developers here. If you use R, you might consider: https://ropensci.github.io/rorcid/ . The developer documentation is pretty good, too: https://support.orcid.org/hc/en-us/articles/360006897174

What language were you thinking about (like Python or R or ... ???)

Christina

------
Christina K. Pikas, BS, MLS, PhD
(she/her/hers)
Librarian
The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
Baltimore: 443.778.4812
D.C.: 240.228.4812