From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of S B
Sent: Wednesday, July 3, 2019 9:22 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Note [administratativia]

You are making an assumption and false statement.  Only part one of the series has been printed.  There are more parts coming.  Instead of asking me questions or having a courtesy of emailing me privately, choose to take the public route of criticizing.

I hope positive discussion will happen here on Sexual Harassment in Libraries.

Sent from my iPhone