Hi Nate - responding OL.

Steven Turner, MLIS
Manager, Web Technologies and Development, Assistant Professor

University Libraries
The University of Alabama
416 Gorgas Library | Box 870266, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0266
office 205-348-1638
[log in to unmask] | http://www.lib.ua.edu/

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

On Jul 3, 2019, at 10:26 AM, Nate Hill <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Thanks, Steven!
This is helpful.
In the long term, I need to understand these market rates and get organized
in such a fashion that I can be a competitive employer.
I'm not running a library... I'm running a non-profit / consortium, and I
think that if I want to offer top notch member services I need to work my
way toward a model that can sustain top talent.
While I listed this as a 1 year job, I have every intention of growing a
team I can sustain over time.
Any idea might I look to find average salary information?
Much thanks for your thoughtful response
Best
Nate

On Wed, Jul 3, 2019 at 11:17 AM Turner, Steven <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>