Hello everyone,

We're continuing to have biweekly meetings of the LD4-Wikidata Affinity Group as part of the Linked Data for Production project<https://wiki.duraspace.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=104568167>. Our next meeting is Tuesday, July 2nd. Wikidata offers exciting possibilities for libraries to become a part of the linked data landscape, share and reuse data, and discover new relationships and connections. The Affinity Group meetings provide an informal space to share information and learn more about Wikidata.

The call details are below and I hope you will join us. To receive notification about upcoming meetings and meeting notes you can subscribe to the ld4-wikidata Google Group<https://groups.google.com/d/forum/ld4-wikidata>, and if you aren't able to attend, the meetings are recorded and meeting notes available on Google Drive<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JwTulCABs0TkGQDVSnYbIYEb7bC-j4-n>.

The Affinity Group is open to anyone interested, so feel free to share this invitation. The call details and communication channels are below.

Call Details:

Tuesday, July 2nd at 9am PST / 12pm EST / 16:00 UTC / 6pm CEST (Time zone converter<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20190702T160000&p1=1240>)

Zoom link to join meeting: https://stanford.zoom.us/j/204437188

Agenda: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fn5INjXH1gdWeIiG69yecJ2lhTd_TMMMQZAUggn2pWY/edit?usp=sharing