We are a small, friendly digital agency working with cultural sector organisations to build creative and user-friendly platforms, websites and apps. We're London-based but remote-friendly.

We're seeking a freelance web developer to work with us on a couple of upcoming Omeka projects. Knowledge of the Zend framework and Javascript/jQuery required. Experience with Omeka plugin development and familiarity with Scripto is preferred.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in or if you know someone who would, please get in touch.

----
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: https://jobs.code4lib.org/jobs/35691-php-developer