I'm just kind of shocked honestly. I have seen non-toxic discussions on
Code4Lib in the past about inclusiveness, etc.. Gender and sexual issues in
the software community has been a big topic in the media for several years
now. And it's not exactly like there is an obvious ALA SexualHarassment4Lib
listserv where this could easily be redirected. Saying you disagree with
the OP's methodology etc is all fine and good but just blanket stating that
this topic is off bounds is bewildering.  I will let this die now but
honestly the attitudes expressed here leave a pretty bad taste in my mouth.

Joshua Welker
Library Systems and Discovery Coordinator
James C. Kirkpatrick Library
University of Central Missouri
Warrensburg, MO 64093
JCKL 2260