We are hiring for a digital archivist at WGBH in Boston to support our NEH-funded WGBH Digital Infrastructure Project, which involves the digitization of over 50,000 WGBH-produced audiovisual recordings over the next three years.

The archivist will work with the WGBH digital ingest team on a number of aspects of this project, including QC of digitized video and audio files, cataloging and metadata validation, testing automated tools and workflows, and supporting long-term preservation of files on LTO tape.

Find a full position description and apply to the job through the WGBH careers site here: https://publicmedia.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/WGBH_Careers/job/Boston/Archivist_R000330

This is a full-time, benefited union position, project contract with potential to extend. Early-career applicants are welcome to apply. More information about WGBH employment can be found at https://www.wgbh.org/foundation/careers and information about the WGBH union can be found athttp://www.cwalocal1400.org/WGBH1400.shtml.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me at [log in to unmask] with any questions about the position!

----
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: https://jobs.code4lib.org/jobs/35715-archivist