Richard: I am not clear why an earnest question about where to seek
appropriate forums was met with such hostility. Further, the suggestion
that a library coding world should live exclusive of equity discussions is
concerning. I encourage reading anything by Safiya Noble, Jessie Daniels,
and Wendy Chun, all of whom address inequality in coding and coding
communities. Am happy to provide citations to anyone.

Thank you to the more charitable and thoughtful commenters here.

-debbie