From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Bigwood, David
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2019 11:16 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] ORCID

ORCID provides an API that can be queried by ORCID or institution name (I think). Has anyone written code to query the API on a regular basis to pull down articles by their faculty? Is it something you'd care to share? I've not the faintest idea of a way to write an API query.

Thanks,
David Bigwood
Regional Planetary Image Facility/Library Lunar and Planetary Institute https://www.facebook.com/RPIFN/ https://repository.hou.usra.edu/