On Jul 2, 2019, at 1:03pm, Monica Westin <[log in to unmask]> quoted:
> *This mailing list provides a forum for discussion all things relating to programming code for libraries. This is a place to discuss particular programming languages, but also provides a place to discuss the issues of programming in libraries in general*

I think discussion about sexual harassment issues is crucial, in the library world and throughout our society, but it seems to me a stretch to construe the above as having been intended to include it.

One solution, used by some other communities, would be to create a new "sister" list, named something like CODE4LIB-COMMUNITY, for discussion of non-technical topics important to the Code4Lib community.

Ed

--
Edward Almasy <[log in to unmask]>
Director  •  Internet Scout Research Group