From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Andrew L Hickner
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2019 7:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] recommendations for/advice re: Wordpress managed hosting

Dear colleagues,

We are exploring moving the Wordpress website for the local chapter of our library association to managed hosting. I'd appreciate any advice and/or provider reviews you are willing to share, and would be happy to summarize responses for the list if there is interest.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Andy Hickner, MSI
Health Sciences Librarian
Seton Hall University | Interprofessional Health Sciences Campus [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | 1-973-542-6973 http://library.shu.edu/ihs