Hi Natasha,

I know many people are ready to see this thread stop, but do you know of a better forum? code4lib is pretty much the main library-IT list I belong to. If there’s another place where these important issues can be discussed, I’d be happy to join that too. Thanks in advance for any recommendation.

Chris

Chris Hoffman, Ph.D.
Associate Director, Research IT
Program Director, Research Data Management <http://researchdata.berkeley.edu/> & Informatics Services