With apologies for cross posting:

The recording is now available for yesterday's RDAP webinar, Radical Collaboration in Practice - Data Curation Network Update:

https://tulane.zoom.us/recording/share/yp3kbofhvDHbRHQ5fDd3qhQlfZd0eaNTE3ESifDI8NmwIumekTziMw?startTime=1562606781000

Thanks again to our presenters, Lisa Johnston, Hoa Luong, and Liza Coburn for an informative and thought provoking webinar. We look forward to learning more about the work of the DCN in the July 22 webinar "Primerpalooza: Introducing Data Curation Primers." For more info on and to register for that event, please go to https://psu.zoom.us/meeting/register/ff2682bc54f1991d4ac87b605f06faf5.

Thank you very much -
Jon Wheeler
University of New Mexico