Dear researchers and authors  I am in the process of editing a forthcoming publication, Emerging Trends, and Impacts of the Internet of Things in Libraries to be published by IGI Global, an international publisher of progressive academic research. I would like to take this opportunity to cordially invite you to submit your work for consideration in this publication.

I'm certain that your contribution to this topic and/or other related research

areas would make an excellent addition to this publication.

Please note beside the Internet of Things for libraries, research can also include Blockchain technology, beacon technology. Artificial Intelligence, IoT Technology, mobile technology & libraries, cloud & libraries, Robotics & libraries Mobile and ubiquitous computing, RFID and

automation, Wearable systems, smart libraries, Innovative technologies, IT in

libraries, Smart technologies, Sensor technologies, Library Technology Trends, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Smart Cities, Web 4.0

Please visit https://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/4024 for more

details regarding this publication and to submit your work. You can also find

detailed manuscript formatting and submission guidelines at http://www.igi-global.com/publish/contributor-resources/before-you-write/.

Looking forward  to hearing from you by August 30th, 2019

Best wishes,

Barbara Holland

Editor

Emerging Trends and Impacts of the Internet of Things in Libraries