Hi all,

If we are wanting to get community feedback on something like a code of
conduct page, may I suggest instead of using github,  we have a shared
google doc allowing folks to make comments/have discussions on that
document? I'm sure there are probably better ways out there than a google
doc, so feel free to chime in with other options. I was just thinking that
even though a lot of us are coders and therefore familiar with github,
other folks who may not be as familiar with that format might want to have
a say.

Natasha

---
Natasha Allen (she/her)
System and Fulfillment Coordinator, University Library
San José State University
1 Washington Square
San José , CA 95192
408-808-2655