The thing to know about me is I don't care about any sports. Ever. The kid in left field watching cloud formations during P.E.? That was me. The girl who went to watch her boyfriend race at the velodrome and got extremely excited to find an anthill (they were big ants, okay?) she could observe near the track when she got tired of watching people go in circles: also me. Which makes it really astonishing, even to myself, that I've been completely enthralled by a documentary series on Netflix about F1 racing called Drive to Survive.

The whole spectacle is so far removed from reality that it's somehow outrageous and delightful all at once. "I'm almost 30," a driver says mournfully, to explain why his career is nearing an end. "Unfortunately, we're one of the lowest-funded teams, with just £134 million," says another. I find myself screeching through every episode.

You won't find anything going 200 mph here, unfortunately. Just some new job positions—which may be more your speed:

  *   HathiTrust Metadata Analyst<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/hathitrust-metadata-analyst/>, HathiTrust at University of Michigan
  *   Data Analyst<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/5/>, University of Rochester River Campus Libraries
  *   Digital Repository Developer<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/digital-repository-developer/>, METRO
  *   User Experience and Web Services Librarian<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/user-experience-and-web-services-librarian/>, University of Massachusetts Amherst
  *   Data Dissemination Coordinator<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/data-dissemination-coordinator/>, Carolina Population Center, UNCCH
  *   Data & eResources Librarian<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/data-eresources-librarian-2/>, Harvard University
  *   Digital Scholarship Librarian<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/digital-scholarship-librarian-14/>, UC Santa Cruz
  *   Digital Scholarship Librarian<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/digital-scholarship-librarian-13/>, University of Oklahoma
  *   Head of Library Technology<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/head-of-library-technology/>, University of Miami Libraries
  *   Scholarly Communications Librarian I/II<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/scholarly-communications-librarian-i-ii/>, Villanova University

View listings on our site<https://jobs.diglib.org/> or by tracking #DLFjobs<https://twitter.com/search?q=%23dlfjobs&src=typd>. If you have a position description to share with the community, you can submit<https://jobs.diglib.org/jobs/post-a-job/add/> it quickly—for free, if you’re from a CLIR Sponsor or DLF Member<https://www.clir.org/about/current-sponsors-and-funders/> institution.

Have a good week!
Becca
---------
Becca Quon | she/her/hers
Program Officer
Council on Library & Information Resources (CLIR)
diglib.org<http://diglib.org/> | clir.org<http://clir.org/>