The Digital Library Federation is thrilled to announce the release of the full program for our 2019 DLF Forum, Learn@DLF, and Digital Preservation 2019: Critical Junctures, taking place October 13-17 in Tampa, Florida. This year’s program is remarkable, and you won’t want to miss it.

Check it out: https://forum2019.diglib.org/schedule/

We are especially grateful to our volunteer Reviewers and Program Committee, without whom this fabulous program would not have come together. And, thank you to all who submitted proposals. This year’s field was especially competitive, and it shows in the strong program we’re sharing today.

Registration remains open for all events, but hurry, tickets for the DLF Forum are going quickly. We expect to go on the waitlist in the coming month, so secure your spot now. (Presenting at the Forum? You’re in. But please register now, since we're holding spots for you.)

What are the DLF Forum, Learn@DLF, and Digital Preservation?

As you can see, we have an exciting week planned. Don't delay - register now to secure your spot.

Questions? Email [log in to unmask].

All the best,

Aliya, on behalf of Team DLF and the Program Committee

Aliya Reich | she/her/hers

Program Manager for Conferences and Events
Council on Library and Information Resources / The Digital Library Federation

2221 South Clark Street, Arlington, VA 22202

443-671-4212

diglib.org | clir.org