Hi Everybody,

Please see attached the slides and a supporting bibliography from Anne Heidemann’s talk yesterday on the new IMLS grant that the Saginaw Chippewa Tribal Libraries has just received to begin work decolonizing/indigenizing their catalog and information resources. Anne was incredibly gracious with her time and it is exciting to see this work get underway! She is happy to field follow-up questions—I’m cc-ing her on this mail. Unfortunately our call was not set-up to record.

Thanks again Anne for hopping on and speaking with us! We’ll be sure to follow-up on the project’s progress throughout the year.

All best,

--

Matt Schultz

Curation and Digital Preservation Librarian

Grand Valley State University Libraries

616-331-5072