Hello everyone,

The code4lib2020 Sponsorship committee is gearing up and we are looking for
committee members! Interested in helping code4lib? Want to develop your
skill in outreach? Curious to learn more about institutions, organizations,
and companies in librarytech land? Consider volunteering with us!

Responsibilities include:
- contacting potential sponsors and securing sponsorship for both the
code4lib conference and the c4l Diversity Scholarships
- attending weekly or fortnightly meetings. Meeting duration lasts less
than a half hour on average, but in the beginning, meetings last a hour at
most
- working collaboratively with a great group of volunteers
- living with others' undying gratitude for your work supporting code4lib

To sign up: Either contact me, or sign up here on the code4lib wiki with
your contact information -
https://wiki.code4lib.org/Code4Lib_2020_Conference_Committees#Sponsorship_Committee
.

*Deadline: Friday, Sept 13th**.* After this time, I will be contacting
participants about the best time to meet.

Cheers!

Mary Jinglewski
Chair, Sponsorship Committee
code4lib 2020