Hello,

Please excuse any cross-posting.

I wanted to remind folks in case you haven't had a chance to respond:
Kansas State University Libraries is currently in the planning stages of
our new Sunderland Foundation Innovation Lab and we would like to hear from
colleagues at our sibling institutions willing to share experiences, best
practices, and other insights. We currently have plans to include extensive
resources for 3D Printing, VR/AR creation and viewing, AI work, a non-tech
maker area, media creation, and even a small VR CAVE environment. We know
that a lot of you have already done terrific work in this area, and we're
hoping to benefit from your experience. If you're interested in
participating, please take the Qualtrics survey linked below. It should
only take a few minutes of your time, and we greatly appreciate your help.
Thanks!

https://kstate.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_b72EE60m72J3UYB

Best regards,

*Jason Bengtson*

Assistant Professor, Head of IT Services

K-State Libraries

146C Unger Complex

Manhattan, KS 66506

785-532-7450