The author of the quoted email wishes it be made clear that it was not
this particular _track_ that I submitted to. That is the case, as I was
given other options when submitting online.

I have suggested that the issue be taken up with the conference
organizers, as that is the level at which a requirement of professional
conduct should be made clear, not individual tracks of the conference.

kc

--
Karen Coyle
[log in to unmask] http://kcoyle.net