Registration is still open for Blacklight Summit 2019 (Oct. 9, 10, 11) hosted by the Triangle Research Libraries Network at Duke.

There are still spots available, so please consider joining us this year!
This is a great opportunity to share knowledge and learn from others working on and with Blacklight<http://projectblacklight.org/>. In past years people with a wide range of experience with Blacklight have attended and (I have found) it's been a productive and enriching meeting. It is generally run as an un-conference.

More details, including lodging and travel info are available on the TRLN website (https://www.trln.org/blacklight-summit/). Note that the deadline to make a hotel reservation at the group rate is September 9th.
Here's a direct link to the Blacklight Summit registration form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc638DCrCebCcmLtOAIgDV_a_063Ey9gV-9-kNIPW6zLX7NWA/viewform>.
We hope to see you in Durham, NC in October!
Cory
Cory Lown
Application Development Project Lead
Duke University Libraries