Greetings everyone,

Our next biweekly LD4-Wikidata Affinity Group call is a change from our usual schedule and will be held on Monday, August 12th at 9am PDT / 12pm EDT / 16:00 UTC / 6pm CEST. We'll be discussing the Wikidata Notability policy<https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Notability>. If you already have some questions about the policy, please add them to the agenda<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wGMdpus5gbE4BqHlcn5ZTBIGuTJATMyloCt_LoMUju8/edit?usp=sharing>.

The call details are below. To receive notification about upcoming calls and meeting notes you can subscribe to the ld4-wikidata Google Group<https://groups.google.com/d/forum/ld4-wikidata>, and if you aren't able to attend, the meetings are recorded and meeting notes available on Google Drive<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JwTulCABs0TkGQDVSnYbIYEb7bC-j4-n>.

If you haven't joined one of our calls before, the LD4-Wikidata Affinity Group is associated with the Linked Data for Production project<https://wiki.duraspace.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=104568167>. One of the goals of the project is understanding how libraries can contribute to and better integrate library metadata with Wikidata to improve access to library resources on the web. Wikidata offers exciting possibilities for libraries to become a part of the linked data landscape, share and reuse data, and discover new relationships and connections. The Affinity Group calls provide an informal space to share information and learn more about Wikidata.

Please note, our call the last week of August will return to our usual schedule and be held on Tuesday, August 27th at 9am PDT / 12pm EDT / 16:00 UTC / 6pm CEST.

Call Details: