Rich,

It's unlikely you'll find a single vendor to work with for all those formats. Digitizing audio and video media is highly specialized work, because for some obsolete formats the equipment to play back the media may not be manufactured any more, so vendors must scavenge and maintain such equipment. Pricing varies widely based on format, condition, duration of media, and quantity. You're right that some A/V, depending on age and storage conditions, will require remedial reconditioning prior to playback/digitization. You'll have to secure quotes specific to your situation. One of the best in the business is George Blood A/V in Philadelphia. Another is MediaPreserve outside Pittsburgh.

The same is true for texts and photos; pricing will vary based on size, condition, quantity. We go through Internet Archive for all such materials. They're non-profit, based in San Francisco but with digitization centers around the US and beyond. Their mission is to make materials openly available online, so if your texts and photos are in the public domain or you have appropriate permissions, I suggest checking with them. In fact you may want to check with them regardless of copyright status, as they may have other options for such materials. A reputable vendor that also has a social justice component is Digital Divide Data.

Best of luck,
Greg

Gregory Murray
Director of Digital Initiatives