I have a question on the same note. What tools is everyone using to stop
spam, now that unCaptcha (https://uncaptcha.cs.umd.edu/) has defeated
reCaptcha.We have a form behind reCaptcha, and haven't found an easy
solution to stop spam on it. There are few NLP-based spam detection
algorithms, but wondering if there are any simpler tool available.

Thanks,
Dhanushka.