Hello,

We are conducting research to better understand the goals and preferences of digital libraries' staff who might be interested in User Experience concepts. The goals of this survey are twofold: To find out what topics the library community would like to learn about UX, and to determine if there is interest in having a UX mentorship group.

Please help us by completing this survey. Your answers will remain anonymous unless you choose to provide your email address for followup or mentorship. As a thank you, we are offering a chance to win a $25 Barnes & Noble gift card.

Survey link - https://forms.gle/6ptWhsB3ZBoGoEcb9

Thank you!

DLF UX Survey Team