Hello,

Please excuse any cross-posting.

We are James Mitchell (University of North Alabama) and Robert Wilson (Middle Tennessee State University).

We'd like to invite you to participate in a survey of library makerspaces. We realize that there have been several surveys conducted in the past on library makerspaces. The goal of this survey, though, is somewhat different. By issuing this survey, we hope to establish a baseline of the current state of library makerspaces and to answer the common "what" questions often associated with these creative spaces. We plan to periodically offer this survey (or an iteration of it) to observe the changing landscape of library makerspaces as it relates to their presence, sustainability, personnel, services, and technologies.

Additionally, this survey's creators plan to make this data freely available in a stable repository for all interested parties to use as they see fit in the future.

The survey should only take between 5-10 minutes to complete, and we request the survey only be completed by one respondent per represented institution.

If you have any questions regarding this survey, please contact James Mitchell at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or Robert Wilson at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Please complete this survey by September 14, 2019.

https://una.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_248uTjvn56jB3Mx

Best regards,

James Mitchell
Systems Librarian