>>Chelsea vs Leicester 2019 Live Stream Free ON TV

Watch Live : http://online-tvcast.com/soccer/

As far as managerial debuts go, Frank Lampard's first Premier League in charge of Chelsea could have hardly gone any worse.

The Blues were thrashed 4-0 by Manchester United at Old Trafford in their first game of the season, imploding in the second half after being the better side in the first 45 minutes

Tammy Abraham and Emerson hit the woodwork in opening 45, but Chelsea was repeatedly picked apart on the counter after the break. The defeat illustrated the size of the task facing Lampard in his first season as a manager in the Premier League.

Chelsea was forced to deal with a transfer embargo that kicked in after the arrivals of Mateo Kovacic and Christian Pulisic, meaning it hasn't properly filled the gap left by Eden Hazard's departure to Real Madrid.

There were more positive signs on Wednesday night though, when Chelsea drew 2-2 with Liverpool in the European Super Cup final before losing on penalties.

Pulisic, N'Golo Kante and Olivier Giroud came into the side and Chelsea looked a lot more solid and threatening that at any point against United.

Lampard will also have been heartened by his side's response after going behind in extra time, as Chelsea rallied and drew level through Jorginho to force the game to a shootout.

"If that is a sign of what we can do this season then that is a good sign and I'm happy," he said in a post-match press conference.

"It's very clear that it's a really good performance from us against a team that has been building for years. I'm a new manager who has been here for six weeks."

Next up for Chelsea is Leicester City, who visits Stamford Bridge on Sunday. The Foxes drew 0-0 in their opening game of the season against Wolverhampton Wanderers but are unbeaten against Chelsea in the last three Premier League meetings, during which time they have not conceded a goal.

Leicester was the last team to beat Chelsea at Stamford Bridge in the Premier League, winning 1-0 in December last year.

----
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: https://jobs.code4lib.org/jobs/36261-free-chelsea-vs-leicester-city-2019-live-stream-free-on-tv