Dear Colleagues,

Collections as Data: Part to Whole<https://collectionsasdata.github.io/part2whole/> is pleased to share the cohort 2 call for proposals! We’ll award $300,000 to six teams in this round and look forward to working with you.

  *   Submission Deadline: October 31, 2019
  *   Project Initiation: January 2020
  *   Project Completion: April 2021

We welcome any questions that you might have as you consider putting a proposal forward. Though we continue to support the development of collections as data focused on text data and their metadata, we are especially looking forward to proposals that engage with various types of objects such as 3-dimensional artifacts, audio and visual materials, and born digital. Languages represented in collections other than English are also encouraged. Feel free to contact us directly or using this form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdUpy6FxMSxpM814v03-uscvoFs6yhHASq9z3SVpNdkkqYA0w/viewform?usp=sf_link> with questions.

We also have two opportunities to ask us questions face-to-face! With gracious support from CLIR, we will be offering two webinars to support potential cohort 2 applicants.

Mark your calendars!

https://collectionsasdata.github.io/part2whole/cfp2webinar/

All best,

Thomas Padilla