NDSA is pleased to offer an exciting opportunity to establish mentoring relationships among our community members, centering around face-to-face interaction at our annual meeting. This lightweight program serves as a way for new attendees and emerging professionals to experience the NDSA DigiPres conference by meeting with someone from within the field and making a professional connection. More details on the mentorship program are found here: https://ndsa.org/meetings/

If you would like to sign up as a mentor or mentee, please fill out this form by the end of the day <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdQ3mRt-FrnHzXdFWAIOsoCpeycL1qqn5dQT66xErxGQpVDgA/viewform>. After the sign-up period has ended, mentees will be given the chance to select a mentor from the slate of volunteers.

Best,
The NDSA DigiPres 2019 Organizing Committee