Sharing on Behalf of the Conference Chairs
———————

The Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations (ADHO) invites contributions of proposals for its annual conference, Digital Humanities 2020: “Carrefours/Intersections”.  We especially welcome members of the DLF network! The conference will be held July 20-25, 2020 at Carleton University and the University of Ottawa in Ottawa, Canada.

Conference Submissions will be welcomed from August 15- October 15, 2019. More details are available at dh2020.adho.org.

The theme of the 2020 conference is “Carrefours/Intersections,” a place where roads or streets meet. We specifically invite proposals that relate to our sub-disciplinary conference interests: First Nations, Native American, and Indigenous Studies; public digital humanities; and the open data movement. We welcome all who identify themselves as working in the broad variety of disciplines, methodologies, and pedagogies that the digital humanities encompasses.
Submissions may include:
Please consult the full call for proposals in your selected language: Algonquin, English, French, Spanish,German, Italian for more details.

In addition, we welcome nominations for the following:
Questions related to this announcement should be directed to the DH2020 Program Chairs, Laura Estill and Jennifer Guiliano at [log in to unmask]