Hello colleagues,

The Software Preservation Network
<https://www.softwarepreservationnetwork.org/> invites you to join us for
the upcoming Quarterly Software Curation & Preservation Community Forum
taking place on Tuesday, September 10, 2019 at *8 am PT-10 am CT-11 am ET-3
pm UTC.*

Each quarter, we invite our colleagues across professional and disciplinary
communities to participate in an hour-long discussion on topics related to
software curation, preservation, and reuse.

The Fall 2019 Community Forum will feature guest speakers including:

   - VickySteeves <https://vickysteeves.com>, Sarah Nguyen
   <https://michi-gato.github.io/>, and Genevieve Milken
   <https://genevievemilliken.com/> updating on “Investigating and
   Archiving the Scholarly Git Experience
   <https://investigating-archiving-git.gitlab.io/about/>”

   - JackBernard, Associate General Counsel, University of Michigan
   <https://ogc.umich.edu/attorneys-staff/jack-bernard/> presenting on
   “Talking to your General Counsel about Software Preservation”

SUBSCRIBE to the Software Preservation Network listserv
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/software-preservation-network> to
receive reminders, calendar invites, and call-in information for the
Quarterly Software Curation & Preservation Community Forums. As a Software
Preservation Network (SPN) listserv subscriber, you will also receive new
issues of STACKTRACE: Software Preservation Network Newsletter
<https://us13.campaign-archive.com/home/?u=299460903c5acd28e01011bfe&id=868297ba30>
and announcements regarding upcoming software preservation and
reuse-related events and resources.

We look forward to having you at the next QCF on September 10! And while
you’re marking those calendars, be sure to save-the-date for future QCFs,
as well:

*WINTER 2019: *Tuesday, December 10, 2019 at 8 am PT-10 am CT-11 am ET-3 pm
UTC.

With best wishes,

Hannah
--