Hi all,

Please mark your calendars for the next Instruction meeting on Tuesday, August 27 from 12-1 Eastern Time.

We'll be covering instruction curriculum and listserv names.

Please note that while we will be developing content for use in the CryptoParty, we welcome contributions from everyone, not solely those officially presenting at the Forum. You will be credited for your work, of course! :)

Call info is attached below.

See you then!

--Paige and Peter

Digital Library Federation is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: ToS Instruction & Outreach Meeting

Time: Aug 27, 2019 12:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://clirdlf.zoom.us/j/341021824

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,341021824# US (New York)